From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:00:27 -0800
To Larry and All:

As an ECAC fan, it seems to me this is an ECAC downturn more than it is
an upgrade of the others (no offense to the MAAC, etc). To me, the ECAC
basically cannot beat anyone in the CCHA, WCHA or HE.

As an RPI fan especially, this trend upsets me very much. It would be
nice if the ECAC would get its head out of its a** and wake up.

Either be competitive or drop down to D-II (I personally would not want
RPI to follow, so hopefully RPI, Clarkson, etc would move to HE or
somesuch).

Being located out in CA, I am obviously not close to all the politics
going on, but with full scholarships (unlike the MAAC for example) and
now 34-36 game schedules, it seems to me the job should be easy. What
gives? Anyone have a clue as to why the ECAC is going downhill rapidly?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

===