From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:15:58 -0500
At 1:16 PM -0500 29/10/02, Bob Griebel wrote:
>Ralph N Baer wrote:

>  > Bob, the 50 miles posted earlier is nearly correct although the road
>>  distance is not exactly the same as the air distance. (Or are you using
>>  nautical miles?) 150 Mile House is also just about 80 miles north of 70 Mile
>>  House.  IIRC, and there is probably someone on the list who actually knows,
>>  these mileages are all from Lilooet, BC.

I'm pretty sure that's right, but it's been a while since my Grade 9
history classes. (Growing up in BC, we got gold rush tales taught to us a few
times.)

>Anyone see any interest/usefulness in doing this exercise for other than
>D-I men?

I think D-I women might show some interesting results, and the higher-level
D-III men's teams might be interesting, as well.

John

--
   John Edwards - Professional Stats Geek - [log in to unmask]
                Laurentian Football - Undefeated since 1973