From:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:03:12 -0600
 Yeah, I have never understood that either.  But to keep it at least hockey
related, I was a Quebec Nordiques fan in high school in the late 70's early
80's.  And was ecstatic when the Nordiques moved to Denver five years after
I did!  So, I was also pleased that they changed the name.  The Colorado
Nordiques just sounds goofy!  Most of all, I'm quite happy with the fact
that as college hockey fans we don't normally have to deal with these
issues.

 Game On!

 - Dean in Longmont  (Colorado that is..)