From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne T. Smith
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:33:22 -0400
Moller Edward N wrote, in part:

> On the surface this appears to be a huge improvement from WROL, however
> there is one huge problem here.  The Zone (as it calls itself) is the radio
> flagship station of the Boston Celtics.  One can imagine the amount of
> conflicts with schedules this raises:  ...

Hopefully they'll do what my local radio station
( http://zoneradio.com/wzon ) does: have a second internet feed.  This
let's them do Sox or Celtics and a local game.  Many nights and weekends
they'll produce simultaneous local sporting events.  Nicely, college
hockey is king here, so Maine games are never tape delayed or skipped.

By the way, thanks to Mark for kicking off the College_Hockey (aka
Hockey-L) mailing list's 14th season!   cheers, wayne

--

Wayne T. Smith -- [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System -- UNET -- Systems Software Analyst