From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:22:44 -0700
Hello Mark and Everyone from central coastal California,

I hope there are still lots of folks still out there on the list and
that the summer was just a quiet time. I personally dont bother with the
chat lists... too high a crap-to-information ratio.

Just for the record, as ancient as I am, I dont fit either of the
categories below, just busy planning weddings for two daughters :-).

However I am more than ready for the season to begin, and for the
record, typically listen to WRPI internet broadcasts on Fridays at 4 PM
Pacific time. Rarely do I catch the Saturday games. Thanks to Mark for
keeping us up to date.

Let's get on with it.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

[log in to unmask] wrote:

Either everyone has switched over to USCHO chat boards, lost interest in
college hockey discussions or died.