From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:09:21 -0600
I don't know, Charlie.  Wisconsin has a tough schedule coming up.  I think MSU might actually sneak in there.  Tough for the Badgers, but they haven't exactly been stellar this year.  OTOH, Sauer's teams usually play better at the end of the season and with him retiring they have a little extra incentive.  Intangibles rule.

Tom Rowe                            UWSP dept of Psych
Home of Division III National Champion Pointers
89, 90, 91 & 93 and National Runners-up 92 & 98