From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1992 20:48:40 -0500

>The Boston Globe reports that CBS is considering five possibilities:
>
>1) Allow TNT to carry the game on delay starting at 1 pm, 2 hrs after the
>   11 am start time
>2) Allow TNT to carry it live at 11 am
>3) Ban all coverage from TNT and show excerpts on the primetime show at 8 pm
>4) Pre-empt normal CBS programming at 11 am to show the game live on CBS
>5) Show the whole game on tape starting at 8 pm Fri night
>
>CBS said the decision would be made tomorrow (Thursday).
>

>- mike

CBS is showing the game live at 11 am.  too bad, because I was expecting
to have good coverage for the game.  I don't know what will happen with
TNT when their coverage starts at 1 pm.

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin) or [log in to unmask]
Go: Penguins, Red Wings, Jr. Barons, Thunderbirds, and Cavs!