From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:42:11 -0400
Charlie:
I just spoke to the ticket co-ordinator at the Pepsi and she said she does not have your name on her list.  When I told her that I could not be sure that it was your name that was on the application  and that there might be others who were in the same predicament, she gave me this information:

All letters have been sent out. Some letters have told people that they would receive tickets, some were put on a waiting list and others were told that they would not get tickets (apparently
their waiting list is a finite number of tickets).  Anyone who has not received one of those letters should contact
MJ (who is the Frozen Four ticket co-ordinator) at 518-487-2081.