From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S. White
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:33:52 -0500
Just a quick note.

MOST of you have sent in your checks and for that I thank you very
much!!!

If I have not received your check by tomorrow (Tuesday April 4th),
then you will be asked when you arrive at Blake's to write another
check or pay cash right there.  The deadline for the checks WAS
April 1, 2000 (no April Fool!)

We are checking people in BY NAME at the door.

We did not get the minimum of 100 to close the place down,
but we have a great space to work with in the back rooms.

I look forward to seeing all who have signed up there!!

-Carol