From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 12:28:31 -0700
Hi All, especially those of the Anaheim experience,

Already I am getting upset at not being able to attend next year. Of course
if RPI makes it to frozen four status (lots of luck, but you never can
tell) I will be there in good seats kept for alums. Outside of that, I
think most of you will be stuck "elsewhere". But still, according to Bill
Corrigan's travel guide, it sound s like a wonderful place for a tourney,
excepting the small :-) stadium. Quiet places to eat around the corner,
wow! What a concept. Kinda like JT Schmidt's NOT.  I have a new nickname
for the place, its last name starts with an S and ends with a T but it is
not Schmidt. You had to be there, don't ask.

And what, no torn up roads? And hotels within walking distance? You mean
attendees wont have the pleasure of needing to rent a car? Wow, what is
this world coming to?

Seriously, I will miss the great time I had at Anaheim, and will now be
able to look for familiar faces on TV!  If you cant tell, of course I
agree, Anaheim was far from perfect, then again, I think they have
destroyed most of the coastline from Ventura to San Diego, too.

Will continue to listen with envy about Providence.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 -- hoping for alum seats in Providence in early April 2000.