Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1992 13:20:32 -0500
Lake Forest (IL) Foresters      0       1       0       -  1
UW-Stevens Point Pointers       1       4       2       -  7

The first period was very good hockey except for the rough tactics used by LF.
They came out and tried to outmuscle us (without much success).  They seemed
to wear down in the second period and the Pointers dominated the rest of the
way.  This runs the UWSP win streak to 9 - quite a change from the 5 games
without a win in December.

BTW, since I have criticized officiating in the past, let me state I believe
this was one of the best officiated games I have seen, despite a majority of
the penalties being called on Point.  I wish I knew who the officials were so
I could name them, but they aren't printed in the program guide (at their
request) and didn't hear any anouncemnt of who they were.

Tom Rowe                      INTERNET:
UWSP Dept. of Psychology      [log in to unmask]
Stevens Point, WI  54481      *****************************
341-3084                      I am in the prime of senility