From:
Chris Skowen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:27:52 -0500
I picked out my season tickets yesterday and I was also quite suprised to see how
few good seats were available.  I managed to find decent enough seats in one of
the corners, about 4 rows, back for the "Saturday" night series.  I was
sufficiently frightened by the lack of good seats that I bought a single ticket
for the Friday night series in a corner of the middle tier.  I'm sure there will
be quite a few single game seats available, but they'll probably be above the 4th
row in the upper tier which aren't very good seats.  I feel sorry for people that
have to sit way up there.

Although I am somewhat disappointed with my Saturday night tickets I'm really
excited about having a packed Kohl Center for the games.  If the students turn out
in large numbers it's going to be a great atmosphere for college hockey.  If they
don't, there's going to be quite a void in one corner of the arena.

I'm psyched!  Drop the puck and GO BADGERS!

Chris

Chris Skowen                                [log in to unmask]
Senior Network Engineer               Goliath Network, Inc.