From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:04:05 -0400
Hi -

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Tuschen, Terry wrote:
> I went to pick my seats for Badger hockey games this coming season
> yesterday - less than two months until Oct 3rd vs. Notre Dame.  A good
> process, with an appointment time and a guide to take you through the
> process.  I was in the group who've been on the waiting list for tickets
> (#770 out of the odd thousands) and I was stunned to see that the first
> two tiers of seats were already sold-out (both Friday and Saturday)
> except a few singles.

  Does this mean that even with the increased seating capacity of the Kohl
Center they're still selling *separate* Friday *OR* Saturday night season
tix as they do at the DCC ??  So potentially they could have ca. 28K season
tix holders (2 x 14K) ??  How nice for the folks who can't afford a season's
worth of tix, but might wish to see a game now and then.  That's what friends
(with season tix) are for, I guess ....

  Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim
  Go Blue !!
  We won't score as many - but hopefully neither will our opponents !!