From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:25:07 -0500
On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, Kevin Ames wrote:

> Will the ND Fighting Souix be moving to the Aurora Events Center in
> Grand Forks, ND upon it's completion in 2001?

There are no plans to leave Englestad for the Aurora.  The Aurora will be
used for UND Football, which overlaps the hockey season a little.  That
plus the fact that the Aurora will not be built with ice-making
capabilities.  I'll keep all of you informed.

Brian
(GO SIOUX!!!)
Fighting Sioux Hockey
Div. I National Champions: