From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1992 09:25:24 LCL
 Yale@Cornell

This is a reminder to all Hockey-L'ers who will be at the Yale-Cornell game on
Friday, Jan 31.  I've called for an informal, unofficial, Hockey-L "happy hour"
at the Chapter House at 5:30pm on Friday.  Let me make this clear:  first of
all, the Chapter House is not sponsoring the event, but I'm sure they'll
appreciate the business.  Secondly, this invitation came about from all the Bob
Croce postings last week.  However, we will NOT have Croce bashing (No Bob
Croce effigy will be provided).  I hope this will be an opportunity for some
Hockey-L folks to meet one another face to face.  The Chapter House makes its
own brew, and for non-drinkers (like me), they have EXCELLENT home-made root
beer and spicy ginger ale.  They also serve pizza and nachos (once again, let
me repeat that CH is NOT paying me for this "advertisement").  So please bring
a friend, spouse or significant other(s), and come join the festivities.  We'll
try to get the table under Murray Death's picture (a former Cornell hockey
player, now working in the College of Engineering).

Lisa Sweeney is having her wisdom teeth pulled today.  I ask all of you who
know Lisa to please send her a get-well Emailgram.  She'll try to be at the
Chapter House (what a good sports!) on Friday.

Tom Tseng'87
Back to reading the voluminous applications