From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:28:16 -0600
On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Lydia Thomas wrote:

---much verbiage about garbage and bad manners deleted---

>   anyway just wanted to tell you things here could be a lot worse and
> everyone out there throws something.  It just in good fun....Down with
> garbage though...

NO, not *everyone* throws crap on the ice.  Get real this is not all in
good fun.  Places where nothing is tossed onto the ice and the hometown
fans have plenty of fun: Minnesota-Duluth, Wisconsin, Minnesota,
and I am sure there are plenty of schools out East that don't either.

Fans throwing *anything* onto the ice do not belong at a hockey game.
I find nothing funny or entertaining about this practice at all. The
only thing besides a puck that should be tossed onto the ice, are hats
after a hat trick. Anything else is inexcusable, period.

I think I am becoming ver klempt....I will give you a new topic:

How about the BEST college hockey game you ever saw....

........Now, discuss amongst yourselves....
                             ...and post for some good discussion!

-Carol
GO GO Gophers!!!