From:
Rob & Kara Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob & Kara Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:45:24 -0500
This is great!  In all the years I've been reading Hockey-L I think that this has to be the earliest that the
"Minnesota Recruiting" thread has come up!  Heck, we might get to do this 7 or 8 times this year at this rate!!

Not aimed at you Thomas, you speak wisely in terms of this policy.  If you like it, enjoy it!  If you don't like it, ignore it!