From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 15:15:50 -0700
Steve Klein laments the lack of game oriented stuff.

His point is well taken.  This year we have a commercial web site
http://uscollegehockey.com that seems to be doing a good job of
reporting scores, standings, and game recaps.
They have (3pm sunday) all the scores except for 2 non DivI games,
There are 59 final scores, 39 boxes, and 14 game recaps.  That, to a
large extent, is supplementing the stuff on hockey-l and info-hockey-l

I just fear that eventually there will be fees associated with
commercial sites,and with the valuable stuff migrating from our lists
to the commercial sites, there will be a net loss to us.

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
        http://chico.uccs.edu/~cdash
(719) 262-3492               (fax) 262-3369