From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 10:55:43 -0700
I'd just like to throw my 2 cents of support to the recent post by Steve
Klein.  I don't know if it is changing of the guard at various campi, or
what, but I would like to encourage people to post game results, with or
without opinions. Some of us out in the hinterlands can't be choosers, and
in my three yearsa on the list, I have enjoyed almost all the reports,
opinions or not.  I would hate to think that people are not posting
because of all the websites now available. IMHO, these are two different
things. I like the flavor of the game, etc.  Also, at least from my home
modem, some of the downloads are so dang slow, I rarely have time to surf
the net anyway, yet I check email (text only therefore fast) several times
a day.

Bottom line:  the list has been great for getting a real feeling for the
games (e.g. recent game reports of Maine vs UAH or RPI vs. Army) so those
of you lucky enough to be able to attend games, let's keep up the chatter!

Tony Buffa

RPI (it was not Rensselaer then) '64