From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 13:31:10 -0400
At 1:15 PM -0400 6/30/96, Andrew Weise wrote:
>While browsing through a few schedules for the 96-97 season,
>I ran across (finally) a Union schedule. I was looking through the
>games just to see who & when they play whoever, etc, and I noticed
>that there were NO games scheduled against Vermont. Likewise, of course,
>Vermont's schedule had no games listed against Union.

Where did you find it - online?  In the HOCKEY-L archives?  I've been
putting in the archives what I have thus far, but I have not seen schedules
from every team - including Union and Vermont.  Thus I don't have dates for
the Union-Vermont games.  Those teams' archived schedules consist only of
games in which they appear on other teams' schedules, other teams that have
already released their schedules.

I posted to INFO-HOCKEY-L the news about the schedules going into the
archives and being incomplete, but I didn't send it to HOCKEY-L.  I suppose
this message will serve to alert HOCKEY-L readers (who should be reading
INFO-HOCKEY-L too, btw :-)) and to ask them to send me or post any
schedules or corrections they may have.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93