From:
Scott Feltmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Feltmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 17:48:48 -0400
>>Week after week Crowley was
>>consistently the best player for the Gophers, and probably all of college
>>hockey, last season.
>

>That is sure a bold statement.  Why did Bonin win the Hobey then?  Tough for

        I have to agree, granted, Mike is a very good player but Bonin did
win the Hobey that he deserved.  As for Mike Going to the Ducks??  I don't
know what to say about that one.  If he hasn't signed yet then I would
expect him to finish his Jr Year in College and then win the Hobey Baker.
Bonin should have no problem fitting in with the Penns.  He will fit the
Critera.  Trebil, well, The Devils will turn him into a great defensmen.  I
don't think Rass would go to the NHL this early.  He has the size but I
think he would hold out for one year.  But then again, there is a trend of
young stars going pro.  Look at the NBA