Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 13:51:31 -0400
Mike Machnik wrote:

>I also want to note that I got to hear the Harvard radio team for a little
>bit when I was driving into Boston for the HE championships and Harvard was
>at Lake Placid this March.  Harvard had a male play by play announcer and a
>female color person this year, which is probably a rarity.  They worked
>well together and both did a superb job.  Sorry I do not know their names,
>else I would be happy to give them a plug here.

The play-by-play man on WHRB for Harvard hockey this year was Eric Adelson
'96 (replaced by Brad Miller '97 when Eric was busy writing his thesis).
Color was provided by Mary Sadanaga '96, who filled in at play-by-play for
one game, as was noted by a sharp-eared Hockey-L post-er last month. (I
think both Eric and Mary are looking for jobs.)

--MJ