From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1991 15:11:53 CST
Well, I am not concerned at all about the gophers not being in the top
ten :-)

However, I did note with amusement how high Wisconsin is rated.
Obviously the people who voted didn't see them play. Wisconsin has a
good record right now, and as a Wisconsin fan I won't give back any
victories, but they haven't played all that well. This weekend, at
Minnesota, they probably won't get away with the kind of sloppy play
that they have shown at times so far this season.

BTW, it was announced in the Madison papers today that the Saturday
game at Minnesota, which was moved to the Met Center, is sold out
(16,000 seats?). I wonder how many will be wearing red?

	--david

--------
david parter					[log in to unmask]
university of wisconsin -- madison		computer sciences department