From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:14:07 -0500
Actually, former Gopher Jeff Nielsen's little brother Kirk still plays
for Harvard.  He's a senior now and an undisputed leader on the squad.
Unfortunately, he and Jeff never actually faced each other in 1994's
final four, as their respective teams were eliminated in the semis (the
Gophers were knocked out by BU and the Crimson lost to LSSU).
Tony