From:
Thomas Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 17:38:03 -0400
        It has been very nice to see everyone join in lending their
support to Travis Roy, his family, and all those associated with them.
However, it has been aggravating to see people debating over what the
extent of his injuries might be.  What we on hockey-l should be doing is
simply lending our support with kind thoughts and words; we should be
hoping for the best.  Please hold your pessimism to yourself, and any
other speculation of what might occur.  Please try to remain positive and
supportive.

Tom Fortier
BU '97