From:
"I*****<[log in to unmask]>*****I This mail is from an EXTERNAL SUPPLIER Please keep this in mind if replying 23-Oct-1995 1225" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
I*****<[log in to unmask]>*****I This mail is from an EXTERNAL SUPPLIER Please keep this in mind if replying 23-Oct-1995 1225" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:52:12 EDT
        My hopes and prayers go out to the Roy family. I didn't know Travis, and
I really didn't know his family.  I had spoke we his dad, Lee, many times
last summer over the phone as I tried to put together a summer high school team.
Lee runs one of the finest summer high school leagues in New England, ran out of
the NYA rink. He also has one of the most respected Hockey Clinic's for Squirt
to Bantam levels in the area.
        Everyone one I spoke to last summer that Knew about the summer program
and knew Lee talked about what a great person he is and how much he has done
to help hockey grow in Maine. With three son's who play hockey this really
strikes.
        I hope that those who have posted their personal medical opinons will
refrain, unless they are forwarding statements released to the press. I know
no one means ill, but it's really in bad taste.
        It may be premature, but if anyone at BU, here on Hockey-l, or here in
Maine are taking up a collection for Travis... please let me know by e-mailing
me, I'd like to contribute and know of others not on Hockey-l who feel the same.