From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 15:15:33 -0500
        Could you imagine  U of M Band and the UND band in Englestad, In
Grand Forks the arena only holds about 7000 if everyone hold their breath
that would be nuts, the place is always sold out for the U of M games and
it is allway very, very loud and add then think about adding one more
very big band  in that arena it would be fun.........Hey I am all for the
Gophs bring their band up to Englestad in Feb...I could get excited
thinking about it.....This is going to be a barn burner........
Go GOphs
Go Sioux
Go Sioux Football Beat the Bison again........