From:
Andrew Rapoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Rapoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 10:11:38 CST
Wisconsin season hockey tickets went on sale this morning at 8:30 am
for graduate students and seniors.  I got in line around 5:45 am and
was initially about in the 40th position.  When the doors finally
opened I was about 200th.  Although the cutting in line did not
affect MY ticket choice (right in the middle, top row of the top
section:  for me, the best seats in the Coliseum), it will mean that
some at the end will not get season tickets.  The prices are $90 for
students and $108 for a spouse (Proof of marriage required, which for
me is a twinkle in my eye).  There were so many people there, I swear
they could sell out the Coliseum for the entire season in one day.

Andrew Rapoff