From:
Ted Halm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 11:10:22 EDT
The whole concept of playing loud music during a break in hockey games
has gotten out of whack.  Who really wants this?  Wouldn't it okay to
just have no music at all, even if you didn't have a pep band.  I think
we would all be surprised that maybe we could enjoy just the sounds of
the game.  Nothing will ever top the organ at Chicago Stadium,or for
that matter, an organ at any game.  I also went to a West Michigan
WhiteCaps minor league baseball game this summer and walked out shell
shocked after being bombarded by constant public address babbling and
rock 'n roll snippets during every break in the action.