From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:49:59 CST
For those who ordered shirts, I sent out 8 boxes UPS last evening. I have
about 10 more packages to go US Mail tomorrow or Friday. At that point all
people who have ordered, will have had their order shipped.

If you have ordered and have not received your shirt(s) by Friday Feb 24th,
please drop me a note.

I'm really glad that those who have received their shirts like them so much!

Now back to your regularly scheduled hockey discussions...

-Carol

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!