From:
John Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 15:08:08 -0500
James Holmes ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: I don't see any reason why a highly recruited young man would go to BU. If
: you can't get into an ivy league school you should at least go to BC. I
: would rather go to a div. III school than go to BU the perrenial steakhead
: goon and little rich kid school.

Folks, this is a forged posting. This is *obviously* not the kind of
thing we're used to on HOCKEY-L, nor would it be tolerated by our
list-god Wayne, I'm sure. I've brought this to Wayne's attention, and I'm
sure he will deal with it as best he can (it's not always easy..).

John Grover
--
John Grover
Computing Center