From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 11:06:45 -0500
Actually if one wants the seats next to the glass you have to get to the
BGSU arena nearly an hour early.  More than a few Fraternities arrive to
save seats.  The DUs that sit next to me actually have started saving
seats for me since we all generally know each other after three years.
Hockey in BG is becomeing bigger almost by the game.  I recall last year
with Jerry York plodding his way through his last season here we couldn't
pull more than 1,700 for some weekend games.  It got really sad near the
end of hte season.  Even in the playoffs aginst FSU we didn't get more
than 1,500.  This year there hasn't been a crowd smaller than 3,000 I
think.  We came within 6 people of breaking our all time attendence
record aginst one of those Mich teams. :)  I think if the Falcons
maintain a winning record and keep up the aggresive play, the likes of
which I haven't seen in years, that we will start pulling in even more
people to these games.

Nathan W. L. Boyle