From:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Avino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 1994 08:49:32 EDT
I grew up outside Syracuse and all I know that they do have the club league.
They usually play at the Colisium in the State Fair ground which usually a
hassle driving from the Campus. I too never understand why they don't have a
team while they have three Div I sports, (football, basketball and lacrosse).
Could be $$$$$ or political reason. To think about it, Syracuse always held
Individual Tournament every year . Also my Dad just told me last month that
Pro Hockey is back becoming AHL. Hockey always a big sport in Upstate NY and I
say must bigger than basketball. Why not have a Div I or III team????

Mark Avino
RIT '82