From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Thu, 12 May 1994 06:05:36 -0400
The Washington Post mentioned today that Harvard goalie Aaron Israel
turned pro with the Flyers.  Being that this is The Washington Post,
there are no further details.  If I recall correctly, he just finished
his sophomore season.

On another topic, I note in Jayson's recent post that RPI signed two
defensemen that are over six-foot tall.  Hallelujah!  Of course, this
will probably mean that they are slow and awkward, but you can't have
everything. :-)

Ralph Baer    RPI '68, '70, '74      Rangers in '94