Sender:
From:
"Siren R. Chudgar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 09:24:52 -0500
To the sarcastic comment that was made about Clarkson during the RPI game
I would like to say that yes the officiating was bad, but it was bad or
both teams involved, not one or the other.  Obviously, you haven't been
to many games at the field house to know that the crowd there is very rowdy
especially the towns folks.  I have lived in the Albany area for 17 years
and before coming to Clarkson attended RPI games on a regular basis.  The
crowd was always getting involved in different chants.  Also, I dont
think for one minute the the officiating cost RPI the game.  Clarkson just
outplayed them this year, and happen to be the better team.  RPI has
beaten Clarkson in the past.  Those past losses were not due to the refs but
due to the fact that RPI was the better team..

_______