Sender:
From:
Quint Randle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 1994 23:13:53 PDT
I have been hitting the books on this one, but I am sending this E-mail
out to see if I can get any more leads...

Does anyone know of any research on violence in ice hockey?

I am particually interested in the perception of violence
among fans and non-fans.

Any ideas or directions you could give me would be very much
appreciated.

Quint Randle