From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:58:47 -0600
Pardon the  intrusion, this is Hockey related.

I have "adopted" a Soldier deployed overseas and he is a big Michigan
Wolverines fan.  (The irony of that does NOT escape me or him for that
matter).

I am wondering if there are any Michigan Fans who can provide me with a
poster (recent is okay) of the Michigan Hockey team(s) for me to send over
to him in a package.

I know it would mean an awful lot to him and be a real surprise coming from
me, a Gopher fan.

If you can help or know who I can call or write to, please email me and let
me know.

Send here:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks, and now back to your regularly scheduled Hockey programming.  :D

Carol
GO Gophers!!!
--
Carol S. White

"Imagination is more powerful even than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein**