From:
Kelly Hubicki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Hubicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:10:15 -0500
I agree about the officiating last night.  However, I did see Union take a
few swipes and shots at the Brown players that were also overlooked.  After
Brown's 2nd goal, Mayotte was pretty unhappy.  Did anyone else see him
kick/trip the Brown player who skated by? :-)
What I found interesting after the game was this:
From where we were sitting (up behind the frat boys), we could see and hear
Hansen yelling at Kevin Sneddon to get off the ice.  Kevin was apparently
trying to say something to the ref, but he didn't want to hear it.  He
refused to speak to any Union coach or player - even the captain.  So
finally Kevin shook the Brown coach's hand and Union began to leave the ice.
  The part that annoys me here is that Brown's coach and more then one Brown
player were all allowed to speak to the ref...that should not have been
allowed.  Both teams should have been treated equally.