NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Garret Peirce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:38:51 -0400
The circuit has been restored.
It will however be taken down during the maintenance window tomorrow am
for further diagnosis and repair.

On 10 Jul 2007 at 16:09, Letourneau, Jeff wrote:

> We are currently running on a backup link between Orono and Portland
> due to a loss of connectivity with the Verizon CO in Orono.  As the
> backup link is small (about 20 Mbps) there will be a degradation of
> service along the north/south spine until the primary path is
> restored.
>

> The vendor has been notified and is currently working on the issue.
>
> Jeff
>
> --
>
> Jeffrey Letourneau
>
> Assoc. Dir - Communications & Network Services
>
> Information Technology Services
>
> University of Maine System

Garry Peirce	[log in to unmask]	1-207-561-3539
Network Analyst
ITS, Communications and Network Services
University of Maine System