NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:21:19 -0500
Due to the weather only these sites have been upgraded;

Jackson Lab
College of the Atlantic
Ellsworth Center
Houlton Center
Aroostook Farm
Bridgton Academy
Northern Maine Community College(Polycom Link)
University of Maine Museum of Art
Mount Desert Island Biological Lab (was already done, lost power last Wed.)

The rest will be done during the next Wednesday's Maintenance Window.

Corey