NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lucas Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 09:53:18 -0400
The Bangor Campus maintenance has been completed. This maintenance was a
physical swap of the campus core router as well moving network equipment
out of MPBN and into the Campus College Center. If you have any
connectivity issues this afternoon or tomorrow morning please first try to
power cycle your device. If that does not fix the issue then don't hesitate
to call our NOC.

--
*Lucas Wood*
Network Engineer I