MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Norman, Melora" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Norman, Melora
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:25:01 -0400
We still have packages of 50 CSLP summer reading certificates available
on a first-come, first-serve basis to participating Maine libraries.  To
request a packet please visit our information request form at
http://www.maine.gov/msl/outreach/info_form.htm or call Lucy at
1-800-762-7106.

Support for CSLP in Maine is made possible by federal LSTA funds.

Melora Ranney Norman, outreach coordinator
Maine State Library
LMA Cultural Bldg., SHS 64
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 287-5653