MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jane Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 17:11:06 +0000
Thanks Darylen!
Here's the link to COE donation form
https://www.coenet.us/coe_prod_imis/COE/My_Account_COE/Donate_to_COE/iMIS/Fundraising/GiveNow.aspx?hkey=eecdfda4-9f46-4983-93e4-1b6171d4f0de
 They always credit it to the state where you live. Whatever contributions come from Maine, also benefit NEOA contribution percentage with COE.

Glad COE was such a help too you! Fingers crossed you will get funded!!!!
Jane

Jane Kimball Foley, M.S.Ed
TRIO Student Support Services, Project Director
York County Community College
112 College Drive
Wells, ME 04090
207-216-4424