From:
"Johanna M. Wise" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johanna M. Wise
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1993 18:23:24 CDT
Maine vs. RPI:

I dont have a lot to say, really. Despite beating UIC and losing to RPI :-( ,
Maine really played better in the game against RPI. They really slacked
against UIC, and it  showed, as we barely won that one.  Against RPI, the
pace was much quicker, the offense more attentive, and the defense a lot
more aware of what they were being faced with. RPI was on a bit of a high
after beating  #5 (?) Bowling Green. The final score of the UM-RPI game was
5-4. Scoring went something like this----  (* by  memory only)
                    rpi   maine
after period 1 -     0         2
after period 2 -     4         2
after period 3 -     5         4

I'll leave all the details for Ryan to post :-) .
j.w.

Johanna M. Wise, Indiana University School of Music
Eigenman Hall Box 425           VMS: [log in to unmask]
Bloomington, IN 47406  USA     Unix: [log in to unmask]
Phone/fax: +1-812-857-4380   Bitnet: jmwise@iugate
--------------------------     NeXT: [log in to unmask]
Talking about music is like     SUN: [log in to unmask]
making love through mail. -Luciano Pavarotti