Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1993 12:01:42 -0500
Just a reminder that I'm still taking a poll for each league's
award winners. Vote for your top 3 (rank em) choices for your
conference's player, rookie, goalie and coach of the year.

DUe to the competitiveness of the awards in 3 of the leagues (at least),
I have changed it so that coach of the year is now top 3 not top 1
as previously stated. Anyone who already sent in a ballot, feel free
to send me #2 and 3 if you'd like.

Also a reminder, that im still taking a poll for NATIONAL award
winners. Same as league award winners in that it is top 3
for all positions (rookie, player, goalie and coach). Remember,
that the player awards are to go to the player you felt has had the
best season not factoring in other off-ice things that the Hobey
Baker Award might.

Deadline for the poll is 3/9 at 6 PM (i believe that's when the
ECAC prelim round starts).