Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1993 16:05:20 -0500
ECAC tiebreakers
1. Head-to-head in ECAC games (meetings in tournaments, etc. excluded)
2. Record against the top four teams in the conference.
3. Record aginas the top eight teams in the conference.
4. Goal differential against top four teams in the conference.
5. Goal differential against top eight teams in the conference.

Above listed are the ECAC tiebreakers. I've got partial info but I was
wondering if someone could help me out on deteriming who would have
the edge in certain tiebreaker situations.

Clarkson would have a tiebreaker edge over SLU and Yale. they would
also have one over Brown should the Knights beat Brown next saturday.
What is Brown's record vs the (current) ECAC top 4? Clarkson is 1-2-1
(with two meetings pending). RPI would have to lose both games and CU
would have to win both for the Knights to have a shot at second place.
what is RPI's record vs the top 4?