From:
Kevin J Boyle II <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin J Boyle II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1993 23:35:42 GMT
 writes:
>>3. The silence of the SWARM!!!!!! The Swarm is making a comeback! Or at
>>least I hope. I'll let you in on this - I'm the guy with the cheaply made
>>SWARM mask! Saturday night, the real swarm was at the Field House but was
>
>3b. "Kill the Bee!"  Thanks to Rich, this old cheer was brought back
>    also.  In previous years, it was used when the Bee would come over to
>    a section and start doing hand-raising things, while the action on
>    the ice was more important.
>
>--
>Kenny Zalewski -- Computer Science Department; Intramural Department
>Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 83 Albright Court, Troy, NY, 12180
>[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]

For those who don't know, 'The Swarm' was killed by Buddy Powers.  He
offered to pay for a new mascot costume out of his own pocket, as long as
it has something to do with the team, or the school.  There have been
rumors of haviong the new mascot be the bullet-man that appears on RPI's
jerseys.

-Kevin

--
|  Kevin J. Boyle II | Junior, Comp and Sys Engineering | Yes, I worked for  |
|   [log in to unmask]   | Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute |      AE.  So?      |