Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1993 08:04:48 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:
>I was just wondering: How much do local papers cover the schools in the
>Northeast and Michigan and Minnesota?

Michigan gets coverage in the Ann Arbor News on Friday, Saturday,
Sunday and usually at least twice between Monday and Thursday.  At
the moment, the local press are covering the 3rd place Wolverines.

Congrats to Miami for a hard fought victory and a clear path to the
CCHA title.  We hope to see you at the Joe.

  John H
  U Mich