Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1993 16:50:00 EDT
Similar to Cornell fans shouting "RED!", some Clarkson fans shout "KNIGHT!",
as in "...gave proof through the 'knight'...". Albeit humorous, I personally
don't think highly of such things.

Although I would not hinder people from doing this, I would not take
part. I feel there is a little loss of respect when fans scream at the
top of their lungs during the national anthem. Yes, I know, lighten up!
But, since this is THE only time during the game where one can show a
little respect towards their country, I believe one should do so.

As Matt said earlier, this is not a big deal, so I'll leave it at that.

Just my opinion!

Andy Weise
SUNY Potsdam '93
Go Tech!!!