Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1993 07:20:19 PST
>The North Stars have trouble selling season tickets (only about
>5,000 this sseason), the Gophers don't.

And why do you think that is? I don't understand why the Stars do
so poorly. At first glance, it would appear that they have
fair-weather fans, since they drew so well a couple of years
ago in the Stanley Cup Playoffs after playing to 6,000 people
during the regular season. But Minn. hockey fans are so rabid and knowlegable,
that doesn't make sense to me.

Why hasn't the NHL caught on there?

Chris Lerch